ST. JOSEPH'S ACADEMY LAKELAND, FL
Our History

The Catholic community of St. Joseph’s Parish dates back to its founding in 1898. The Catholic elementary school was opened at St. Joseph’s Parish in September of 1938 under the direction of the Franciscan Sisters of Alleghany, New York, who led the school until 1987. The school has continued in existence since 1987 under the direction of a lay administration and faculty. Since 1960, St. Joseph's Educational Foundation has been a feeder school for Santa Fe Catholic High School. St. Joseph's Educational Foundation has also been instrumental in the development of two other parochial schools.

St. Joseph's Educational Foundation experienced a new beginning on Monday, August 31, 2009 in our beautifully renovated buildings. SJE's new campus allows for the expansion of our art and music programs, green space for our sports programs, opportunities for individualized and differentiated learning, and space for state-of-the-art science and technology labs. Our location continues to be a part of the downtown neighborhood where we can develop community partnerships and most importantly, continue quality education in a Catholic environment.

A parochial, co-educational elementary school, St. Joseph's Educational Foundation has been fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference since 1973. The most recent re-accreditation occurred during the 2010-2011 school year. Currently, there are approximately 240 students enrolled from Preschool to 8th grade.
INFO
109 Allamanda Drive
Lakeland, FL 33803
(863) 535 - 5225
SOCIAL MEDIA
ABOUT US
The St. Jospeh Educational Foundation was established to ensure the sustainability of Catholic education. The business men and women that make up the St. Joseph Educational Foundation are committed to providing scholarship assistance for children that otherwise would not be able to receive a private, Catholic education.